Johns Hopkins Medicine is offering vaccines at select Maryland locations. Check this web page for updates on vaccine clinic hours and locations.
Ways to Get Your Vaccine or Booster
Vaccines and Boosters
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now recommend, COVID-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older, and boosters for everyone 5 and older. Individuals are up to date on vaccines and boosters after receiving all doses in the primary series and all boosters recommended, when eligible.
Vaccines: Individuals 6 months and older are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the final dose in the primary series.
- Vaccine recommendations are different depending on your age, the vaccine you first received, and time since last dose. For details, please review the CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine recommendations.
- COVID-19 vaccine recommendations for people who are moderately or severely immunocompromised include an additional dose in their primary series. For details, please review the CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine recommendations for those who are moderately or severely immunocompromised.
2 boosters: The CDC recommends a second booster for the following groups:
- Adults 50 and older
- Those 12 and older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised. Please review the CDC’s booster guidelines for details.
Face masks are required to enter any of our care facilities and expected to be worn at all times, even if you are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19. We will provide a mask if needed.
Neck gaiters, bandanas, masks with exhalation valves, or clear shield-like face masks are not permitted to be worn as face coverings at Johns Hopkins Medicine facilities.
State and Local Vaccine Resources
- COVID Omicron Variant: What You Need to Know
- COVID Natural Immunity: What You Need to Know
- Booster Shots and Third Doses for COVID-19 Vaccines: What You Need to Know
- Breakthrough Infections: Coronavirus After Vaccination
- Full FDA Approval of a COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Should Know
- Coronavirus: One Year Commemoration
- Coronavirus, the COVID-19 Vaccine and Epilepsy: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Infographic
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Infographic (Spanish)
- COVID-19 Vaccine: What Parents Need to Know
- COVID Vaccine Side Effects
- Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe?
- The COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Myth Versus Fact
- COVID-19 Vaccines and People of Color
- COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy: 12 Things You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Can It Affect Your Mammogram Results?