Patient Care Update
The Maryland Department of Health is now allowing health care institutions in the state to start performing elective surgeries and procedures.
As our clinicians and staff continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, Johns Hopkins Medicine is working diligently to finalize plans that will enable us to increase clinical activity across our medical system in a coordinated, consistent and, most importantly, safe manner.
Get the Care You Need:
Don't Avoid Your Doctor During the Coronavirus Pandemic
COVID-19 Daily Report
Get updates on the number of COVID-19 patients at Johns Hopkins Medicine care facilities.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Self-Checker
Visit our staff appreciation gallery where you can see how we are caring for patients during the coronavirus pandemic.
Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Coronavirus at a Glance: Infographic
- Coronavirus Treatment: What's In Development
- What Do I Do If I Feel Sick?
- Coronavirus Test: What You Need to Know
- I've Been Diagnosed With COVID-19, What Should I Expect
- Coronavirus Symptoms: Frequently Asked Questions
- What Coronavirus Does to the Lungs
- Coronavirus: Kidney Damage Caused by COVID-19
Frequently Asked Questions
Protecting Yourself and Others
- Coronavirus and COVID-19: Who is at higher risk?
- How Can I Protect Myself (and Others) from the New Coronavirus and COVID-19?
- Coronavirus, Social and Physical Distancing and Self-Quarantine
- Coronavirus: Practicing Wellness While You Stay at Home
- Coronavirus and COVID-19: Younger Adults Are at Risk, Too
- Coronavirus Face Masks and Protection FAQs
- COVID-19 Personal Preparedness: Infographic
- Coronavirus in African Americans and Other People of Color
- For LGBTQ Patients, the Coronavirus Brings New Challenges
- Don't Avoid Your Doctor During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How to Care for Your Face Mask
For Parents and Caregivers
- Coronavirus in Babies and Kids
- Coronavirus and COVID-19: Caregiving for the Elderly
- Coronavirus: What to Do If Your Kids Stay Home
- Hand-washing and Coronavirus Prevention for Children: Infographic
- Breastfeeding with Coronavirus
- Coronavirus and COVID-19: What Pregnant Women Need to Know
- 5 Things Kids Need to Know About Coronavirus
- 5 Coronavirus Coping Tips for Parents of Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Getting Real: When COVID-19 Enters a Busy Household
- Stressed About COVID-19? Here's What Can Help
- Coronavirus and 5 Questions About Safe Snacking
- Helping Your Kids Stay Focused on School During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Routine Vaccinations, Wellness Visits for Babies and Kids During the Coronavirus Pandemic
More Coronavirus Resources
We are closely collaborating with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the Maryland Department of Health to help ensure the well-being of our staff members, patients and visitors.