Learn more about becoming a member and apply to be a part of one of our branches.
The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Foundation Guild is a membership organization with five branches and at-large members dedicated to donating their time, talent and resources to support the mission and vision of Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital. The Guild channels the passion of hundreds of community volunteers to help us provide the best health care to the sickest children.
Guild members build awareness and raise funds for children and families receiving care at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital by hosting community events, such as galas, golf tournaments, fashion shows, wine tastings and walk-a-thons, and by administering the long-standing Love Light tribute gift program. Thanks to the ongoing generosity of our donors, the Guild has supported some of the hospital’s most important programs since 1949.
Guild branches educate and extend our mission into our local communities so we can work toward what all children deserve—a healthy life.
Prospective members are welcome to attend any branch meeting to decide on a branch. Our branches include:
- St. Petersburg Branch: Members live in the St. Petersburg area and beyond. The meetings are usually located in downtown St. Petersburg and are held before noon. Some founding members are still active in this branch, including multi-generations. The St. Petersburg Branch assists in a large third-party event each year.
- Evening Branch: The meetings are regularly located at a member’s home in the St. Petersburg area during the early evening. For 89 years the branch hosted Charity Ball and in 2021 this gala merged with the Foundation’s VIP Auction to become A Night For All Children. The branch will put on other fundraising efforts to benefit the children and families we serve.
- Beach Branch: Members live in beach towns from St. Pete Beach to Redington Beach. The meetings are generally located in the beach area and are held before noon. The branch hosts the Mrs. Santa Luncheon & Fashion Show which has been continuing over 57 years!
- Seminole/Largo Branch: Members live in the Seminole/Largo area and beyond. The meetings are usually located in Seminole and are held at 7:00 p.m. Many founding members are still active and very involved in the success of the group. The branch was founded in 1976. In the past the branch held a juried art show and very popular golf tournament; as times changed, the branch offered the first Run for All Children. By the 4th year of the run, it became too large for the branch and the run merged with the foundation. The branch also hosts fun events for the community such as Bunco.
- North Branch: Members live in the northern parts of Pinellas County and southwest Pasco County, but our branch is inclusive to all! The meetings are held in a location convenient to members and start around noon. This newly formed branch is excited to support to the hospital and its families with modern and innovative ideas for fundraising.
- At-Large Members: Members are those who wish to support the Guild with fundraising but live in outlying areas.
Become a Member
Become a member and apply to be a part of one of our branches. Visit our Guild Membership page to learn more.
The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Foundation Guild hosts quarterly meetings with members of the Guild Cabinet leadership team and branch-level leadership to manage strategic planning. Contact us for more information.
Contact us for more information on branch meetings, membership and events.