Explore a career in health care.
Medical Explorers is a program offered by Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital to young men and women in grades 10th – 12th with an interest in learning more about careers in the health care field.
Medical Explorers will resume in the 2024-2025 school year.
Monthly Programs Include:
- Meetings where you will listen to doctors, nurses and other health care professionals speak about their jobs
Medical Explorers will meet on the second Wednesday of every month during the school year from 4:30-5:30 p.m (Eastern Standard Time).
Medical Explorer Requirements
- Must be in grades 10th-12th
- Dues of $45
- Pay online during application process
- Dues waived with proof of free/reduced lunch program (COUPON CODE FROM [email protected] REQUIRED PRIOR TO APPLYING).
- Must be able to commit to attending monthly meetings
- Parent/legal guardian permission form must be signed
Applications for the 2024-2025 program will be open in the summer of 2024.