Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- Must be enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program in a College of Pharmacy that is ACPE accredited or seeking accreditation.
- Must have completed 1 year of professional pharmacy education (i.e. 1st year in a 4 year program and 3rd year in a 6 year program).
- Licensed and/or international pharmacists will not be considered for this program.
- Letter of intent
- Two letters of recommendation - please refer your reference providers to this link:
LOR Guidance Sheet
- Curriculum Vitae—please clearly identify IPPE and APPE rotations and any community service work that was completed as part of your curriculum
All materials should be submitted electronically to Irish McClung: firstname.lastname@example.org
All paperwork should be submitted electronically and is due by the second Monday of November.
You may assume that all materials have been received unless Mrs. McClung notifies you via email.
Upon review of all application materials, each candidate will be notified via email by the end of the first week of January.
If you are selected, phone interviews will start the second full week of January.
Final selections will be made no later than the end of February.
Please note: This is a very busy time for us! Resident and new pharmacist applications are also reviewed during this time. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.