- Must be enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program in a College of Pharmacy that is ACPE accredited or seeking accreditation.
- Only students entering their 2nd or 3rd professional year in the fall of the summer internship program will be considered. In other words, students must have completed at least their first semester of their 1st professional year of pharmacy school (in a 4 year program) or 3rd year (in a 6 year program). Licensed and/or international pharmacists will not be considered for this program.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Letter of intent
- Two letters of recommendation - please refer your reference providers to this link:
LOR Guidance Sheet
- Curriculum Vitae—please clearly identify IPPE and APPE rotations and any community service work that was completed as part of your curriculum
All materials should be submitted electronically to Irish McClung: firstname.lastname@example.org
All paperwork is due by the second Monday of November to Irish via email.
Upon receipt and following review of all application materials, each candidate will be notified via email by December 31st.
If you are selected, phone interviews will start the 2nd full week of January.
Interviews will be conducted via Skype. Please visit the link for details to set up an account. http://www.skype.com/en/
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Pharmacy Department
600 North Wolfe Street, Carnegie 180
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-955-8636 Hospital , 443-997-5231 Eastern
LinkedIn: Irish McClung