- Must be enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program in a College of Pharmacy that is ACPE accredited or seeking accreditation.
- Only students entering their 2nd or 3rd profession year in the Fall of 2014 will be considered.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Letter of intent
- Two letters of recommendation - please refer your reference providers to this link:
LOR Guidance Sheet
- Curriculum Vitae—please clearly identify IPPE and APPE rotations and any community service work that was completed as part of your curriculum
All paperwork is due Monday, November 11th, 2013.
Upon receipt and following review of all application materials, each candidate will be notified via email. If you are selected, phone interviews will start the week of Monday, January 13th, 2014.
Please e-mail or send your information to Irish McClung at the following address:
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Pharmacy Department
600 North Wolfe Street, Carnegie 180
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-955-8636 Hospital
LinkedIn: Irish McClung