At the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center, each fellow spends one year in clinical training gaining experience in areas that include:
- Inpatient Solid Tumor Service
- Solid Tumor Inpatient Consult Service
- Outpatient Consultation Service (OPD)
- Medical Oncology Continuity Clinic
- IPOP (Inpatient-Outpatient Hematologic Malignancies) Service
- Santos Bone Marrow Transplant Service
- Burke Leukemia Service
- Hematology 4B Service
- Adult Hematology Continuity Clinic
- Transfusion Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine
Download the full Curriculum , Goals and Objectives and Program Schematic for the Hematology-Medical Oncology Fellowship Program at Johns Hopkins. The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center follows curricula standards set by the American Society of Hematology and American Society of Clinical Oncology. Also, read more about fellow salary and benefits.
A variety of educational conferences are offered to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center fellows including tumor boards, grand rounds, M&M conferences and lecture series. Download the schedule of educational conferences .