Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Physical Therapy Students
Welcome to the Physical Therapy Department at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. We look forward to your clinical affiliation. We contract with various schools throughout the country.
This site contains the necessary information you will need in order to begin your fieldwork experience, including the required paperwork you’ll need to complete, information about the Rehabilitation Department, parking fees and contact information. Please note that housing options are available upon request; however the hospital does not endorse any housing facility. This information is provided for informational purposes only.
Below is a list of the required paperwork that should be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the start of your internship. Please fax to Fin Mears (outpatient and acute) at 410-550-1390 or Mary Brooks (Johns Hopkins Bayview Care Center) at 410-550-1317.
- Copy of a current CPR certification (within two years)
- Copy of Mumps, Measles, and Rubella shots
- Copy of current PPD/TB testing (within one year of internship)
- Completed Background Authorization Form (please also read a Summary Of Your Rights and the FCRA Notice)
- Completed JHBMC ID request form
Please sign and bring the following forms on your first day:
- Confidentiality of Information Statement
- MediLinks User ID Request Form
- Network/Meditech User ID Request Form
Please also review the OT/PT Student Orientation Guide.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Fin Mears, PT
Mary Brooks, PT
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.