The Center for Digestive Diseases at Hopkins Bayview offers dedicated professionals supported by advanced technology, working together to improve the health and well-being of our patients. Gastroenterologists, hepatologists and GI fellowship physicians work with certified gastroenterology nurses and associates to meet individual needs.
Our facilities provide comfort for patients and their families, and include:
- a large, relaxed waiting area
- five state-of-the-art, highly-equipped endoscopy procedure rooms
- five beds in the monitored admission area
- nine beds in the monitored recovery area
- two motility testing rooms
- five consult and exam rooms
To schedule an appointment with a Johns Hopkins gasteroenterologist or hepatologist at any of our locations, call 410-550-0790. Please fax referrals to 410-550-7861 (for procedures) or 443-287-9359 (for office visits/consults).