All application materials must be submitted by October 8, including:
- Cover letter expressing interest in the residency
- A personal statement
- Response to the three questions below (no more than 200 words for each question):
- Describe your education/career path to date. What influenced your decision to pursue health administration?
- Discuss an issue in health care that you believe is important. Please state why you feel it is significant.
- What uniquely qualifies you for this residency? What is it that differentiates you from your peers?
- Transcript from current graduate program
- Transcript from undergraduate program
- Three letters of recommendation
Materials should be submitted via e-mail to Kimberly Monson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Community Program Coordinator
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Alpha Commons Building, Third Floor, Suite 347
5300 Alpha Commons Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21224
Interviews for the administrative residency usually begin in late October. Candidates are notified of final decisions by early November.