Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
All application materials must be submitted by October 9, including:
- Cover letter expressing interest in the residency
- A personal statement
- Response to the three questions below (no more than 200 words for each question):
- Describe your education/career path to date. What influenced your decision to pursue health administration?
- Discuss an issue in health care that you believe is important. Please state why you feel it is significant.
- What uniquely qualifies you for this residency? What is it that differentiates you from your peers?
- Transcript from current graduate program
- Transcript from undergraduate program
- Three letters of recommendation
Application and all accompanying materials must be received in one complete package by October 9, 2015. Materials should be submitted to Kimberly Monson at email@example.com or by mail to:
Community Program Coordinator
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Alpha Commons Building, Third Floor, Suite 347
5300 Alpha Commons Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21224
Application packages received after October 9, 2015 are late applications and may not be considered. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and applicants will be emailed to acknowledge receipt and completeness.
Interviews for the administrative residency usually begin in late October. Candidates are notified of final decisions by early November.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.