The Harrison Medical Library is located on the Johns Hopkins Bayview campus and is open to Hopkins faculty and staff.
In addition to providing access to a wide variety of information resources, library staff members offer a number of services, including:
- participation on clinical rounds to support evidence-based care
- presentations to hospital departments and community groups
- individual and self-paced instruction
- mediated literature searches
- maintenance of hospital archives
Patients and families are encouraged to use the Community Health Library when visiting the hospital.