- Meditech: Overview of Meditech Changes
- The Enterprise Medical Record (EMR)
- Meditech Intake and Output
- Meditech Medication Administration
- Meditech Visual Flowsheet
Once training is complete:
- Complete the User ID Request Form. Under Employee Needing Account, indicate "Student Nurse," school name, faculty name; include start/stop times and units. Then, sign the Confidentiality Form.
- Instructors: please collect these completed forms from students and under Requestor Information, write your name/signature, phone number and e-mail address. At the top of the form, check the box "Meditech Account." Fax this request form and the signed confidentiality form to Information Services (410-550-7148). The fax number also is at the top of the form.
- Instructors who need access to Meditech should complete the User ID Request Form. Under Employee Needing Account, indicate "Instructor" and complete the remaining information. Fax or e-mail the completed form to Elaine Sparks, JHBMC Student Placement Coordinator, at 410-550-4254 or email@example.com.
For other information for nursing students, click here.