Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Ways to Give
"Philanthropy is about giving of one’s own resources to support a larger community. For me, it means committing my own time and money to institutions that impact people’s lives directly and that support the ideals that lead to a better and more just world. My commitment to Johns Hopkins Bayview has not only included my work here over the last 27 years, but also has involved my personal giving to support campus programs and re-development.
Through gifts both small and large to the Medical Center, philanthropic support at all levels allows us to expand patient care programs, encourage medical research and ensure ongoing campus development. Like me, I know that all of our donors are committed to making Johns Hopkins Bayview the hospital of choice for patients and their families, and one of the great academic medical centers in the world.”
- Richard G. Bennett, M.D., president, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
At Johns Hopkins Bayview we have philanthropic funds, that serve the mission of many of our programs in patient care, teaching and research. You can choose to give to one or more of these areas which will serve the largest number of programs and where the need in the hospital is the greatest:
- The Johns Hopkins Bayview Fund supports general patient care, educational enrichment, and medical center programs where the need is the greatest at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. This fund supports a variety of programs like the Care-A-Van Mobile Health Unit, Community outreach and education, medical religious partnerships, financial aid services for underserved patients, Community Health Library, etc. Click here to learn more about Johns Hopkins Bayview's community outreach programs.
- The Johns Hopkins Burn Center Fund supports general patient care, educational enrichment, research and programs, such as the safe Babies Program, Michael D. Hendrix Burn Research Center, etc. in The Johns Hopkins Burn Center.
- Maternal and Child Health Fund supports general patient care, educational enrichment, child life and medical center programs in areas that support Maternal and Child Health programs, such as The Stork’s Nest, Hopkins Bayview Kids, Center for Addiction and Pregnancy (CAP), Neonatal Fund, etc.
- Nursing Fund supports education, retention and recruitment programs for staff in all areas of medical nursing at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
- Geriatric Care Fund supports general patient care, educational enrichment, research, and medical center programs in the area of Geriatric Medicine at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center such as Long-Term Care Research, Beacham Adult Daycare center Hopkins ElderPlus Program, Home Care, etc.
Your decision to give to a philanthropic fund at Johns Hopkins Bavyiew is a personal one. Whether in the form of an annual gift, donation of stock or inclusion in your estate plan, we can help you direct your gift in a way that is most meaningful and appropriate for you.
There are a variety of choices to fulfill your philanthropic intentions, including:
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.