I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
About Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, is a $7.7 billion integrated global health enterprise and one of the leading health care systems in the United States. Johns Hopkins Medicine unites physicians and scientists of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine with the organizations, health professionals and facilities of The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System.
Johns Hopkins Medicine's vision, "Together, we will deliver the promise of medicine," is supported by its mission to improve the health of the community and the world by setting the standard of excellence in medical education, research and clinical care. Diverse and inclusive, Johns Hopkins Medicine educates medical students, scientists, health care professionals and the public; conducts biomedical research; and provides patient-centered medicine to prevent, diagnose and treat human illness.
Johns Hopkins Medicine operates six academic and community hospitals, four suburban health care and surgery centers, and 39 primary and specialty care outpatient sites. The Johns Hopkins Hospital, opened in 1889, has been ranked number one in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for 22 years, most recently in 2013. For information about Johns Hopkins Medicine, its clinical programs or for help in choosing a personal physician, call 410-955-5000.
Learn more about Johns Hopkins Medicine
- View the Johns Hopkins Medicine Overview
- View Excellence in Discovery: A Brief
- about Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Read the 2016 Biennial Report.
- Learn about our strategic priorities.
- Discover Johns Hopkins Medicine's commitment to the Baltimore community.
- Experience Hopkins Medicine magazine.
- Discover The Johns Hopkins Hospital's 125 years of history.
- Mr. Hopkins' Novel Idea: The Art, Architecture and Artifacts of The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sign up for the Impact e-newsletter to read about the most extraordinary achievements and discoveries at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
The key components of Johns Hopkins Medicine are:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital – Fast Facts
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center – Fast Facts
- All Children's Hospital - Fast Facts
- Howard County General Hospital – Fast Facts
- Sibley Memorial Hospital – Fast Facts
- Suburban Hospital – Fast Facts
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Johns Hopkins Medicine International