At the Johns Hopkins Comprehensive Transplant Center, most of our patients come to us through referral. If you have a patient you think needs to be seen by us, please contact us.
How do I refer a patient?
You may complete and send us a patient referral form:
For kidney or pancreas transplant, please call 410-502-6152.
We have provided a list of patient selection criteria and referring physician checklist for each organ and tissue transplant. We encourage you to utilize these tools when referring your patients for transplantation at Johns Hopkins.
You are being redirected to a website outside Johns Hopkins for informational purposes only. Johns Hopkins is not responsible for any aspect of the external website.
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
- Mid-Atlantic Renal Coalition (MARC)
- The United States Renal Data System
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients
- American Liver Foundation
- Heart Failure Society of America
- The International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- American Heart Association