I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Hotels & Housing
We understand the challenges of accommodating family members who want to be with you during your stay at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Fortunately, our housing program can help. Here are some points to consider when deciding on the best housing options for your stay in Baltimore.
- As a Johns Hopkins patient or family member, you have access to reduced rates at many local hotels.
- For the special needs of family members or caretakers who will need low cost accommodations, please consider the following:
- If handicapped-accessibility is important, please clarify this when making arrangements.
- Lower-cost housing often involves a waiting list, meaning reservations cannot be confirmed ahead of time. If you are on a waiting list, be sure to have a back-up plan, such as a local hotel reservation. When making hotel reservations, ask about cancellation policies.
- Some properties cannot accommodate children, so be sure to inquire if your party includes a child. You may also consider specific housing options for pediatric patients.
- Usually these properties do not have hotel amenities, such as daily housekeeping services, in-house restaurants, or concierge services.
- Be sure to clarify the number of guest and rooms that will be required during the entirety of your stat. Some facilities restrict the number of rooms one family can occupy.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.