Every patient at The Johns Hopkins Hospital benefits from the care and expertise that sets our hospital apart. Our commitment to excellence and attention to patient needs is evident to all who stay here.
All patient rooms at the Johns Hopkins Hospital are designed for your comfort. While we cannot guarantee the availability of a particular room on the day of your admission, we will work to honor your request and ensure that you are accommodated in the area most appropriate for your health care needs.
Learn More About Rooms in Our Various Buildings
Zayed Tower, Bloomberg Children’s Center and Nelson/Harvey Building
Patient rooms in the Zayed Tower, Bloomberg Children’s Center and Nelson/Harvey building are private and include individual temperature control, sleep chairs or sofas for family members and private baths. All rooms feature an interactive in-house television system, including games, Internet access and educational on-demand videos. Thoughtful design and the latest technology maximize the floor space, privacy and natural light in your room.
Osler, Halsted, Marburg, Weinberg and Meyer BuildingsIn the Osler, Halsted, Marburg, Weinberg and Meyer buildings, patients continue to enjoy the care and expertise that sets our hospital apart. Our commitment to excellence and attention to patient needs is evident to all who stay here.
A limited number of deluxe rooms are available for adult patients in the Marburg Pavilion for an additional cost. These rooms offer the highest level of privacy and comfort. Each room is fully equipped to deliver the most advanced medical care for adults as well as high-touch amenities and services that include:
- Spacious private room that combines original wood details with contemporary enhancements.
- iPad preloaded with MyChart Bedside, an app that allows patients to review treatment plans and medical procedures during their stay at the hospital.
- Special dining service with expanded menus for patients and family members.
- Premium cable channels and personalized newspapers.
- In-room complimentary beverages and snacks.
- Respite room with refreshments for family members.
- Patio with views of the medical campus.
- Fresh floral arrangements upon request.
- Fine bed linens.
- Specialty bath products.
- Canvas tote bag with plush fleece blanket.
For more information, or to request a room, please ask your doctor or contact the guest services coordinator at the Marburg Pavilion at 410-614-4782 or 410-614-4777. If you are an international or out-of-state patient, please let your medical concierge know if you would like us to arrange these accommodations. Please note that the services offered in the Marburg Pavilion are self-pay and are not covered by insurance.
Before your visit, your Johns Hopkins admitting physician must approve your stay at the Marburg Pavilion. If your physician decides you need closer access to The Johns Hopkins Hospital’s critical care teams, we invite you to explore our Enhanced Amenities Program to learn about our additional comfort options.
Our dedicated care team provides exceptional medical care and ensures your visit is smooth and comfortable.
The Enhanced Amenities Program offers high-touch services during your stay, regardless of your room location. You and your family can request to have the following services brought to your room through the Enhanced Amenities Program:
- Special dining service with expanded menus
- Luxurious bath products
- Personalized newspaper selection
- Guest services support for patients and visitors
- Ultrasoft fleece blanket and oversized tote