Applicant Process for Re-Applicants
Apply On-Line at the above link and mail the following to the contact address listed below:
- The form below and one new professional reference from an attending, surgeon, physician
assistant or nurse practitioner that is signed and sealed that you have worked with during the past 12 months
- Copy of BLS, ACLS, and/or PALS if you have recertified in the past 12 months
- $25.00 fee made payable to “Johns Hopkins Hospital”
- PANCE exam results if you took and passed the recertification exam in the past 12 months.
- Proof of certification if you became certified in the state of Maryland in the past 12 months.
- Please submit an essay describing why you would like to pursue a career as a surgical Physician Assistant. Make sure to include past medical experiences and why you feel you would be successful in a surgical environment.
Additional Application (Must complete both this form and the one above at Apply On-line Now.)
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Postgraduate Surgical Residency for Physician Assistants
Attn: Shannon Ruhf, MHS, Program Assistant
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21287