- Graduate of an ARC-PA (Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.) accredited PA Program or in the final year of a PA education program.
- Masters or Graduate degree or evidence of commensurate work experience required.
- Recommended GPA > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in PA program.
- Eligible to sit for PANCE or NCCPA certified.
- Applicants must possess a desire to learn and have self-motivation.
- Be available for an interview. (The top candidates will be invited for interviews at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.)
Learn more about the hospital's technical PA job requirements for this position. Visit human resources for information on employment policies and benefits. If any questions you have are not addressed here please do not hestitate to contact us.