The Johns Hopkins Department of Surgery residency program is designed to prepare trainees to become academic surgical leaders dedicated to patient-centered care and cutting edge innovations in research. The program offers unparalleled surgical training and mentorship, coupled with a curriculum that combines clinical, technical, didactic and scientific components.
Meet our current group of residents:
- Postgraduate Research
- Postgraduate Year Five (PGY-5)
- Postgraduate Year Four (PGY-4)
- Postgraduate Year Three (PGY-3)
- Postgraduate Year Two (PGY-2)
- Postgraduate Year One (PGY-1)
Learn more about our application process, schedule and curriculum.
Read about our advanced fellowship opportunities.