For Our Researchers
The inclusion of Suburban Hospital into the Johns Hopkins family provides substantial opportunity for clinical research in a variety of disciplines. The Johns Hopkins Capital Region Research (CAPRES) office develops, manages and supports clinical research in the national capital corridor.
A key CAPRES mission is to support and facilitate busy clinicians in pursuing cutting-edge research at our CAPRES sites.
For general inquiries, please contact us at 301-896-3122 or JLobien1@jhmi.edu.
Required Training Modules
Suburban Hospital principal investigators and study team members listed on a JHM eIRB application must complete the following training modules prior to application submission:
- NIH, CITI or JHU SOM Human Subjects Research (HSR)
- JHU SOM Conflict of Interest and Commitment (COI)
- Health Privacy Issues for Researchers (HPIR)
Steps for Accessing the Training Modules
- View instructions on how to access the training modules.
- Choose your affiliation as Suburban Hospital.
- Answer the 5 questions in order to determine your required courses. Required courses will appear in the left corner of the screen.
- Select a course to enroll in. Please use your assigned JHED ID and password to access the Hopkins myLearning website.
If you are a researcher interested in submitting a study at Suburban Hospital and want to obtain the training requirements for submission, please contact Jackie Lobien at 301-896-3122 or JLobien1@jhmi.edu.