I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Annual Conference on Addictions: 11th Annual Road to Recovery
Technology for the Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
Road to Recovery is an annual conference that takes place during National Recovery Month and highlights hot topics within the field of addiction psychiatry. As the world currently faces many physical barriers to accessing treatment, the use of technology to treat substance abuse continues to grow rapidly.
This year's conference will feature sessions focused on the use of technology to treat and prevent substance abuse, ranging from telehealth for substance use disorders, evidence-based mobile interventions, technology-based harm reduction tools, and wearable devices that predict substance use.
Monday, September 21, 2020
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
This event will be hosted virtually via Zoom
- Lisa Marsch, Ph.D.: Director of the Dartmouth Center for Technology and Behavioral Health
- Kelly Dunn, M.B.A., M.S., Ph.D.: Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Brenda Curtis, Ph.D., MSPH: Chief of Technology and Translational Research Unit at the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Matthew Peters, M.D.: Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Rebecca Canino: Administrative Director of Telemedicine at Johns Hopkins Health System
- Christopher Welsh, MD: Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Maryland Medical System
- Patient Panel Discussion: Hear from individuals who have struggled with substance use discuss the challenges they have overcome and their road to recovery.
Attendees seeking continuing education credits may select their CEU type (e.g., social work, counseling, nursing) when registering for the event.
If you have any questions about CEUs, please feel free to contact Nathan Sepeda at email@example.com or 410-550-1081.