Johns Hopkins provides resources and assistance for postdocs who are having a baby, raising children, or providing care for relatives. Learn more below.
- Enhanced JH Caregiver Resources (issued August 13, 2020)
- Consolidated list of JHU Caregiver Resources for Postdocs
Having a Baby
Find and Paying For Childcare
- Finding Childcare
- Choosing Quality Care
- Paying for Childcare: Dependent Childcare Vouchers
- Scholarships to JHU Childcare Centers
- JHU Childcare Center Partners
- Backup Care
Additional Resources and Support Services
- Lactation Support: Room locations and additional information.
- Aging Adult Services: Providing care for an elderly family member can be challenging. JHU may be able to help.
- mySupport: mySupport can help with emotional support, daily life assistance, or managing health issues at work.
Join the Hopkins Parent Community
Join the email listserv "Hopkins Parents" (email@example.com) to receive information about university/community resources for grad students and postdocs who have children.
To join, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "SUBSCRIBE hopkinsparents" (no quotation marks in actual subject line).