Johns Hopkins provides resources and assistance for postdocs who are having a baby, raising children, or providing care for relatives. Learn more below.
- Enhanced JH Caregiver Resources (issued August 13, 2020)
- Consolidated list of JHU Caregiver Resources for Postdocs
Having a Baby
Find and Paying For Childcare
- Finding Childcare
- Childcare Resources
- NIH NRSA recipients can now receive $2500 for childcare costs per budget period beginning in FY22. Find more information here.
Additional Resources and Support Services
- Lactation Support: Room locations and additional information.
- Aging Adult Services: Providing care for an elderly family member can be challenging. JHU may be able to help.
- Johns Hopkins Employee Assistance Program: JHEAP can help with emotional support, daily life assistance, or managing health issues at work.
Join the Hopkins Parent Community
Join the email listserv "Hopkins Parents" ([email protected]) to receive information about university/community resources for grad students and postdocs who have children.
To join, send an email to [email protected] with the subject "SUBSCRIBE hopkinsparents" (no quotation marks in actual subject line).