Check Into Our ER Online
At Sibley’s Emergency Room, we now offer online check-ins from home for non-life-threatening emergencies. As always, in an emergency, please dial 911.
For your convenience, please follow the steps below to check in online:
- Use the Wait At Home box to get started.
- Select the time you’d like to arrive at our ER, before you click "Go."
- Click “Check-In” and complete our secure, short form on InQuicker.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email and link to directions, plus anything else you need.
- That’s it! Feeling sick isn’t fun, but we want to do our best to make your time with us as comfortable as possible.
Awards and Recognitions
Sibley’s Emergency Department (ED) earned the 2017 Lantern Award™ from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA). The award recognizes emergency departments that exemplify exceptional practice and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy and research. The Lantern Award designation is valid for three years.
The Sibley Emergency Department was named one of Bethesda Magazine’s Best of Bethesda 2014 “Top Vote-Getter” for Best Emergency Room.
Sibley was also awarded Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers by The Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. This certification signifies our organization’s dedication to fostering better outcomes for patients and that our stroke program meets critical elements of performance to achieve long-term success in improving outcomes for stroke patients.
Press Ganey has also awarded the Sibley Emergency Department with the 2013 Success Story Award and the 2013 Guardian of Excellence Award.