I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
How Do I...
We are adding information to this section on an on-going basis. Please come back soon to find step-by-step information on answering your questions.
- Using COEUS Proposal Development in Place of EIS
- Submit NIH Proposals electronically through Grants.gov
- Obtain approval from JHU to use human stem cells in my research?
- Determine who in ORA has my proposal?
- Respond to NIH JIT requests?
- Determine which compliance training courses I need to take?
- Find key institutional information for proposal preparation?
- Grant Proposal Development Timeline Posted 8/6/13
- Helpful Tips to Avoid Rejections and Errors Posted 8/6/13
How Do I Submit...?
- NIH How to Apply - Video Tutorials
- F Individual Fellowship Grant Requirements Checklist
- K Awards Grant Requirements Checklist
- NSF Grant Requirements Checklist
- P Program Project Grants Requirements
- R01 Grant Requirements Checklist
- R03 Grant Requirements Checklist
- R21 Grant Requirements Checklist
- T32 Grant Requirements Checklist
- U Cooperative Agreement Requirements Checklist
- How Do I Submit Contracts and Other Research Agreements to the ORA at 750 E. Pratt St
- How Do I Submit Contracts and Other Research Agreements to the ORA in the Miller Research Building (MRB)
Sign Up for Fundamentals
Stay up-to-date with the latest research findings from the Institute for Basic Biomedical Sciences.
Please enter a valid email address.