Dementia Caregiving Conference
Being in the Moment: A Workshop for Those Who Care for Persons Living with Dementia
- Featuring Karen Stobbe & Mondy Carter, Professional improv actors with more than 20 years of personal caregiving experience
- Join us for an enjoyable and educational in-person event to learn about communication and engagement with those you care for with dementia.
- The event is free and free parking is avaible.
Saturday, June 17, 2023
8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Continental breakfast will be served from 8:30 to 9 a.m.
Johns Hopkins Asthma & Allergy Center Johns Hopkins Bayview campus
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Baltimore, MD 21224
3rd Annual Nuts and Bolts Dementia Caregiving Conference
The Nuts and Bolts Dementia Caregiving Conference is free for caregivers whose loved ones have been diagnosed with dementia or memory loss.
Video Recording of 3rd Annual Nuts and Bolts Conference
Thank you for joining us online on May 21, 2022! Here are the video recording and some resources.
Improve with Improv: Practical Ideas for Dementia Caregiving
Karen Stobbe & Mondy Carter, Professional improv actors with more than 20 years of personal caregiving experience
Karen and Mondy believe in the importance of finding joy in caregiving! Join this dynamic husband and wife team to learn how to use improv guidelines in your caregiving and to understand the actions and reactions of persons living with dementia.
May 21, 2022
10 AM - 11:30 AM
- This event is free, but registration is required.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the conference.
- Download flyer