Johns Hopkins physical medicine and rehabilitation residents have many opportunities to engage in academic study and leading research. Our residents boast a proud history of publishing research in well-recognized journals and texts, and, with the support of our faculty mentors, have presented their work at international and national conferences.
Residents By Graduation Year
2023-2024 Chief Residents
Sierra Willeford, D.O.
Chad Cohen, D.O.
John Manor, D.O., ATC
Class of 2027 Congratulations to Our Newly Matched Residents
- Alejandra Cardenas Rojas, Universidad de San Martin de Porres Facultad de Medicina Humana.
- Jordon Erdfrocht, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tanya Juneja, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Alan and Marlene Norton College of Medicine
- Ahmed Khawer, Lincoln Memorial University - DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Elliot Sadik, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Michael Suarez, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Samantha Wu, Boston University School of Medicine
- Annie Yang, University of Maryland School of Medicine
Patients come from all over the world just to be seen at Johns Hopkins. This means you have the opportunity to take care of a diverse range of patients with a wide variety of pathologies, both simple and complex, during your training. The program also has a wonderful alumni network and a great track record of residents getting their top choices in jobs and fellowships.
- Teresa Tang, Class of 2018