I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Crowe Society
The Executive Committee of the Society shall consist of the President, the President-Elect, the Secretary-Treasurer, two Council-at-Large and the Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at The Johns Hopkins University. The Executive Committee shall have discretionary power to administer the affairs.
The 2019-2021 Executive Committee:
- President: Jack Borders, M.D.
- President-Elect: Carole Fakhry, M.D., M.P.H
- Secretary-Treasurer: Simon Best, M.D.
- Council-at-Large: Alexander Hillel, M.D. and David Kennedy, M.D.
- Department Director: David Eisele, M.D.
Mission of the Crowe Society (Article II)
The purpose of this Society is:
- To assist residents in training in the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery at The Johns Hopkins University and to achieve excellence by supporting their research and educational activities.
- To advance the art and science of otolaryngology by promoting educational, scientific and community functions.
- To encourage fellowship among the alumni and faculty of the department.
Constitution and Bylaws
The Crowe Society constitution and bylaws are available via downloadable PDF