I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Faculty & Staff Resources
Vice Chairs for Faculty Development
For the full list of Vice Chairs, click here.
Eric Bass, M.D., M.P.H.
Vice Chair for Faculty Development and Promotions
Rachel Levine, M.D., M.P.H.
Associate Vice Chair for Women's Careers in Academic Medicine
Deidra Crews, M.D., Sc.M.
Associate Vice Chair for Diversity and Inclusion
Roy Ziegelstein, M.D.
Vice Chair for Humanism
Information and Support Services
- Faculty Policies
- Department of Medicine Faculty Portal (Intranet available to on-campus users only)
- Vice Chair Resources
- Office of Research Administration
- Peer Review Portal
- InCMed: Innovation & Commercialization in Medicine
- Inside Hopkins Medicine (Intranet available to on-campus users only)
- LGBTQ Resources
- Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Health Equity
Review and Promotion
- Professorial Promotions Resources (including Johns Hopkins SOM CV Format)
- Faculty Annual Review Form
- Faculty Annual Review for Research Associates
New Clinical Excellence Promotions Track
- Clinical Excellence Promotions Track Information Session
- Promotions Criteria and Package
- Clinical Excellence Track Excerpts from the Gold Book 2019
Johns Hopkins Medicine offers many educational, training and advancement opportunities for faculty:
- Task Force on Women's Academic Careers in Medicine (TF)
- Professional Development and Career Office
- SOM Office of Faculty Development
- Office of Continuing Medical Education
- Center for Innovative Medicine
And for faculty and staff:
Find information about your benefits; policies and resources; pay; work, life and engagement programs; and access classes, calendars and other helpful tools.