The Johns Hopkins Pediatric Hospital Medicine Division focuses on the management of hospitalized children. Employing evidence-based approaches and integrated care pathways for common pediatric illnesses, our goals are standardizing care for common illnesses, reducing unnecessary testing, medications and procedures, normalizing the hospital experience for patients and seamlessly transitioning their care and lives back to the community. Our hospitalists consult and coordinate with surgical services in:
The pediatric hospitalist service can be paged 24 hours a day/7 days a week at 410-434-4677.
Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Harrow, Cheryl, D.N.P, C.R.N.P.
- Kennedy, Jennifer, PA-C, M.S.
- Mahr, Mackenzie Eileen, PA-C, M.S.H.S.
- McHargue, Lisa, C.R.N.P.
- Naughton, Kathleen McKernan, C.R.N.P.
- Watters, Amber Lynn, PA-C, M.M.S.
- Williams, Katelyn, PA-C, M.P.A.S.