Conducted architectural and engineering design reviews.
Anadolu Medical Center is a hospital in Turkey providing services in cardiology, neurological sciences, oncology, women’s health, internal medicine and more. They are a nonprofit organization financed by the Anadolu Foundation, an arm of the multinational Anadolu Group.
Johns Hopkins Medicine International first began working with the Anadolu Foundation in 2001 to develop Anadolu Medical Center from the ground up. Following the hospital’s construction, Anadolu Medical Center then engaged with Johns Hopkins Medicine International in an affiliation agreement focused on clinical quality and patient safety, clinical program development and knowledge transfer. We continue to work with Anadolu Medical Center toward accomplishing their vision of becoming a full-continuum, specialty-focused health care provider recognized as the best in Turkey, southern Eurasia and the Middle East.
How We Work Together
Consulted on capital equipment purchases and information technology systems.
- Worked together to establish operations and integrated care models.
- Appointed a Johns Hopkins chief executive officer and chief nursing officer, and provided leadership guidance for Anadolu Medical Center’s chief medical officer, chief quality officer and chief nursing officer.
- Developed clinical programs.
Provided educational observerships at The Johns Hopkins Hospital including general surgery, supply chain, nurse education, risk management, finance and oncology nursing.
Provided human resources management and clinical and administrative training.
- Collaborated on joint clinical conferences in emergency medicine and preparedness, disease management, bone marrow transplant, urology-oncology and more.
- Conducted assessments to expand services in breast imaging, radiation, nursing, cancer care, pathology and palliative care.