I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Institutional Review Boards have collected these links as a helpful resource for investigators and participants. The content on these sites may not be approved by The Johns Hopkins Hospital or School of Medicine.
- Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives – An overview of institutional records, personal paper collections, images, and material culture
- Library of the Institute of the History of Medicine
- Welch Medical Library
- Sheridan Libraries of Johns Hopkins University
- Ferdinand Hamburger Archives of Johns Hopkins University
- Peabody Archives of Johns Hopkins University
- Harrison Library of Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center – Call (410-550-0678)
- Friedenwald-Romano Library of the Wilmer Ophthalmological Institute – Call (410-955-3127)
- Office of Policy Coordination (OPC)
- Office of Research Administration (ORA)
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP)
- Johns Hopkins Health, Safety, & Environment Department
- Priority Partners (JHHC Data Sharing)
- Johns Hopkins Center for Global Health
- Researcher Tool-Kit – From the Johns Hopkins Compliance Monitoring Program
- Institute for Clinical Translational Research (ICTR) The JHU ICTR is an NIH supported center that provides for investigators a wide array of consultation and resources led by faculty throughout Johns Hopkins University to assist research teams to complete their work. Researchers can request to utilize the ICTR’s numerous services, by accessing the following link: https://ictrweb.johnshopkins.edu/ictr/connection/.
- Biostatistics Consulting [Website]
- Center for Clinical Trials (CCT) Study Design Consulting Service [Website]
- Community Engagement Consulting Service [Website]
- CRU Online [Website]
- ICTR Drug and Device Resource Service (DDRS) [Website]
- ICTR Research Coordinator Support Service (RCSS) [Website]
- ICTR Translational Laboratory Core [Website]
- Informatics Core (i2c) Consultation Service [Website]
- Johns Hopkins SOM ClinicalTrials.gov Program [Website]
- OpenSpecimen - Biobank management application [Website]
- Recruitment Innovation Unit (RIU) Consult Service [Website]
- Research Data Collection and Storage (RDCS)
- Research Ethics Consulting Service (RECS) [Website]
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Policies
- Faculty and Research Policies (https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/som/faculty/policies/)
- ClinicalTrials.gov An introduction to clinical trials. In addition, you may search for registered clinical trials. ClinicalTrials.gov provides information about the trial's purpose, participation, location, and contact information.
- Trials at Hopkins – For persons interesting in participating in research at JHU.
- FDA.gov Information for children from the FDA website.
- Cancer.gov Use to find information about cancer research
- Va.gov A listing of questions a potential research participant may want to ask prior to joining a study.
For the Nursing Community:
As a leader in discovery and innovation, the Department of Nursing’s Nursing Research Committee (NRC) inspires, engages, and supports nurses to conduct and disseminate nursing research. Through the generation and translation of knowledge, the committee guides nurses to transform patient care, advance practice and improve outcomes.
The purpose of the NRC is to:
- Provide guidance through knowledge and skill recognition
- Offer consultation and Mentorship
- Promote research conducted by and in collaboration with Johns Hopkins nurses in order to build and sustain the Johns Hopkins Nursing Research Program. Click here for more information on Nurse Researcher requirements.