VMS (Vaccination Management System)
Vaccination Compliance Dashboard (**Note: New managerial tool to view employee flu compliance**)
Note: The report contains personnel information. Accordingly, when accessing the Dashboard you are only authorized to access information for individuals employed in the department(s) for which you have managerial responsibility. You are not authorized to access data maintained for employees of other departments.
Questions about flu compliance dashboard, please contact your HR representative.
Fit-Test Management System (FTMS) - User Guide
Fit-Test Department Report Tool - User Guide
Note: Please keep in mind that your staff employee fit-test & influenza vaccine records may not be available immediately due synchronization issues and turnaround time for updating the web reports.
Questions about fit-testing tools, please contact:
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
- 52% of Fires in Hospitals are due to Cooking Fires
- Keeping Your Family Fire Safe
- Winter Safety Brochure
- Working Safely Outdoors - an OSHA Fact Sheet Provided by the Safety Council of Maryland
- Requirements for Staff Exposed to Laboratory Animals Memorandum
- Requirements for Working With Animals Brochure
- Johns Hopkins Sustainability Office - Greening Your Lab
- Sheikh Zayed Tower and The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center - Fire Safety Maps
- Johns Hopkins Employee Assistance Program
- Johns Hopkins Office of Institutional Equity
- Employee Health and Wellness Center