- Medical Director, The Johns Hopkins Hospital Special Coagulation Laboratory
- Attending Physician, The Johns Hopkins Hospital Comprehensive Hemophilia Treatment Center
- Medical Director, The Johns Hopkins Anticoagulation Management Service and Outpatient Clinics
- Professor of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Pathology
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Anticoagulation Management Service
Who Are We?
The Johns Hopkins Anticoagulation Management Service is a collaboration between the Department of Hematology and Department of Pharmacy. The service is staffed by expert physician and pharmacists who specialize in the care of patients being treated with anticoagulation medications (also known as blood thinners). Anticoagulants (blood thinners) may be prescribed to patients for the treatment or prevention of blood clots. Our clinics are also often referred to as "Coumadin clinic" or "Warfarin clinic."