When it comes to sleep, both quality and quantity matter. Get FREE facts on better sleep hygiene and rest easier now.
Your Top Sleep Questions Answered
The U.S. has become a sleep deprived nation as we push ourselves to get more accomplished in the same 24-hour time period.
You’ve heard that missing sleep can affect your body, mind and general well-being. But how much sleep do you need? What prevents you from getting your rest? Does your diet affect your rest? How much does sleep really matter in your day-to-day routine?
Your Top Sleep Questions Answered is a FREE quick-reading guide that answers these questions and more, with expertise from three sleep specialists at Johns Hopkins.
Your Top Sleep Questions Answered helps you take charge of your health and learn:
- Sleep stats: what’s normal, what’s not
- Apps, aids and tools for better sleep: what works
- Sleep and your diet: what (and when) you eat matters
- The 5 biggest interrupters and what to do about them
- Common myths and surprising facts about sleep
- How getting proper rest supports your health, memory and more
Headaches, erectile dysfunction, depression, forgetfulness, weight gain and impaired judgment are all possible consequences of chronic sleep loss. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Take charge of your health now: Simply fill out the form below to download Your Top Sleep Questions Answered.
Thank you for downloading Healthy Sleep: Your Top Sleep Questions Answered. There was an error with your submission. Please try again.