Soup and Salad Recipes
Sometimes a light and easy meal sounds more appealing than a rich, complicated one. Summer is an especially favorable season for enjoying a variety of lighter fare, including soup and salad recipes. During winter, it’s hard to find a cozier meal option than a hearty, delicious soup.
Tasty salad recipes can include a variety of meat, veggies, fruit and nuts. Soups made from meat, veggies, beans and seasonings are sure to please the pickiest palates while providing balanced nutrition.
Soup and salad recipes outline delightful combinations of flavorful and satisfying foods that can provide the inspiration needed to enhance a weekly family meal plan.
- Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Chicken Soup
- California Marinated Salad
- Southern Chicken and Dumpling Soup
- Teriyaki Chicken and Mango Salad
- Do-It-Yourself Minestrone Soup
- Red Rosemary Vinegar
- Roasted Winter Squash Soup
- Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms with Rosemary
- Tuna Salad in the Round
- Southwestern Tex-Mex Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mediterranean Diced Salad
- Multigrain Chicken Soup
- New York Strip Steak Salad
- Italian Sausage Bean Soup
- Mushroom Barley Soup
- Lima Bean Mushroom and Barley Soup
- Orange-Walnut Salad See More