Most people have trouble sleeping from time to time because of travel, changes in schedule or lifestyle or stressful situations throughout the day. Lack of sleep can affect emotional and physical health.
There are many tips for how to get enough sleep that don’t involve medication or seeing a sleep specialist. Diet modifications, yoga, reducing screen time before bed and bedroom preparation are all important factors in getting to and staying asleep.
Wellness and Prevention
- Sleep: Answers from Sleep Expert Dr. Susheel Patil
- Choosing the Right Mattress: Making a Smart Investment
- Choosing the Best Sleep Position
- Sleepless Nights? Try Stress Relief Techniques
- Rest Up: Sleep Powers Your Social Life
- Seven Ways to Get a Healthier Night's Sleep
- Teens and Sleep: How Much Is Enough?
- Good Sleep May Be All in Your Head
- Do Sleep Trackers Really Work?
- Exercising for Better Sleep
- Better Sleep: 3 Simple Diet Tweaks
- Your Bedroom For Better Sleep
- Why Can't I Sleep? 6 Surprising Factors
- Natural Sleep Aids: Home Remedies to Help You Sleep
- How to Sleep Well Despite Changes in Your Schedule
- How to Sleep Better: Start with Your Doctor
- Up in the Middle of the Night? How to Get Back to Sleep
- A Day That Leads to Your Best Night's Sleep
- Preparing Your Bedroom for a Great Night's Sleep
- New Parents: Tips for Quality Rest
- Oversleeping: Bad for Your Health?
- 6 Tips for Better Sleep When You Travel See More