Most people have trouble sleeping from time to time because of travel, changes in schedule or lifestyle or stressful situations throughout the day. Lack of sleep can affect emotional and physical health.
There are many tips for how to get enough sleep that don’t involve medication or seeing a sleep specialist. Diet modifications, yoga, reducing screen time before bed and bedroom preparation are all important factors in getting to and staying asleep.
Wellness and Prevention
- Your Bedroom For Better Sleep
- Up in the Middle of the Night? How to Get Back to Sleep
- Preparing Your Bedroom for a Great Night's Sleep
- Choosing the Right Mattress: Making a Smart Investment
- Choosing the Best Sleep Position
- Rest Up: Sleep Powers Your Social Life
- Good Sleep May Be All in Your Head
- Exercising for Better Sleep
- Sleep Answers from Sleep Expert Dr Susheel Patil
- Do Sleep Trackers Really Work?
- Teens and Sleep: How Much Is Enough?
- How to Sleep Well Despite Changes in Your Schedule
- Seven Ways to Get a Healthier Night's Sleep
- Natural Sleep Aids: Home Remedies to Help You Sleep
- 6 Tips for Better Sleep When You Travel
- Sleepless Nights? Try Stress Relief Techniques
- Oversleeping: Bad for Your Health?
- New Parents: Tips for Quality Rest
- Why Can't I Sleep? 6 Surprising Factors
- Better Sleep: 3 Simple Diet Tweaks
- How to Sleep Better: Start with Your Doctor
- A Day That Leads to Your Best Night's Sleep See More