Most people have trouble sleeping from time to time because of travel, changes in schedule or lifestyle or stressful situations throughout the day. Lack of sleep can affect emotional and physical health.
There are many tips for how to get enough sleep that don’t involve medication or seeing a sleep specialist. Diet modifications, yoga, reducing screen time before bed and bedroom preparation are all important factors in getting to and staying asleep.
Wellness and Prevention
- A Day That Leads to Your Best Night's Sleep
- Preparing Your Bedroom for a Great Night's Sleep
- New Parents: Tips for Quality Rest
- Oversleeping: Bad for Your Health?
- Up in the Middle of the Night? How to Get Back to Sleep
- 6 Tips for Better Sleep When You Travel
- Do Sleep Trackers Really Work?
- Good Sleep May Be All in Your Head
- Exercising for Better Sleep
- Your Bedroom For Better Sleep
- How to Sleep Well Despite Changes in Your Schedule
- Choosing the Best Sleep Position
- Choosing the Right Mattress: Making a Smart Investment
- Better Sleep: 3 Simple Diet Tweaks
- Teens and Sleep: How Much Is Enough?
- Seven Ways to Get a Healthier Night's Sleep
- Why Can't I Sleep? 6 Surprising Factors
- How to Sleep Better: Start with Your Doctor
- Rest Up: Sleep Powers Your Social Life
- Natural Sleep Aids: Home Remedies to Help You Sleep
- Sleepless Nights? Try Stress Relief Techniques
- Sleep Answers from Sleep Expert Charlene Gamaldo See More