Rashes and Skin Inflammation
Skin inflammation and rashes can cause redness, pain, itching and dryness and be challenging to diagnose and manage. Common inflammatory skin conditions include dermatitis, poison ivy and poison oak, and drug rashes.
Other forms of chronic skin inflammation may run in the family, and may be triggered by allergens, extreme temperatures and even stress.
Some rashes are associated with infection by viruses or bacteria, and severe cases may require hospital treatment.
- Parasitic Infections of the Skin
- Yeast Infection
- Pressure Injuries
- Pityriasis Rosea
- Skin Infections
- Prickly Heat
- Other Bacterial Skin Infections
- Other Dermatitis Conditions
- Erythema Nodosum
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Drug Rashes
- Generalized Exfoliative Dermatitis
- Viral Infections of the Skin See More