When managing pain, whether it be pain caused by an accident, recovery from surgery or chronic pain caused by a condition such as back pain, knee pain or leg pain, doctors will take into consideration several factors to create the best plan for you.
Pain management may involve medications as well as lifestyle changes and alternative treatments such as yoga or meditation.
- Pain Management Procedures
- 7 Ways to Treat Chronic Back Pain Without Surgery
- Sympathetic Nerve Blocks for Pain
- Cryotherapy Cold Therapy for Pain Management
- Palliative Care Methods for Controlling Pain
- Prescribed a Painkiller? If It’s an Opioid, Read This First
- Analgesic Nephropathy
- Nerve Blocks
- Neck Pain and Problems See More