Nutrition and Fitness
Healthy eating and good nutrition are essential to a woman’s overall health. Learn how foods and supplements affect digestion, weight, cholesterol, stress levels and overall health. Plus, find some fun and healthy recipes to boost flavor and health.
Fitness and physically activity are also important ways for a woman to stay healthy at any age. Everyone should try to be active for about 30 minutes every day. Learn tips to prevent injuries, especially ones that are unique to women, while making exercise and fitness part of a daily routine.
- Cholesterol: 5 Truths to Know
- Think Twice About Following Food Trends
- Fats and Your Food: Striking a Heart-Smart Balance
- Fuel Your Fitness
- Berry Good for Your Heart
- 9 Reasons Why (the Right Amount of) Coffee Is Good for You
- Why Cholesterol Matters for Women
- Yoga’s Benefits from Head to Toe
- How Does Vitamin D Affect Women’s Health?
- How to Eat Healthy When You Have No Time
- How to Read Food Labels for a Heart-Healthy Diet
- Your Guide to a Heart-Healthy Grocery List
- A Heart-Healthy Eating Adventure
- 6 New Year’s Resolutions for a Happy – and Healthy – 2018
- Preventing Osteoporosis: Eating for Healthy Bones - Infographic See More