Keeping your eyes safe and healthy is important at any age. Eye injuries affect about 2.5 million people every year.
Eyes can be injured from everyday activities such as spending too much time looking at a computer or irritation from wearing contact lenses. Injuries to the eye can also happen at work, at home and outside.
Get tips on how to protect your eyes and when to seek treatment from your doctor.
Wellness and Prevention
- Best Way to Age-Proof Your Vision
- How to Safely View the Total Solar Eclipse 2017
- Fireworks and Eye Safety: What You Need to Know
- Cosmetic Safety for Contact Lens Wearers
- 6 Ways to Be Proactive About Your Child's Eye Health
- Eye Safety Tips for the Holiday Season
- Halloween and Eye Safety: What You Need to Know
- Protecting Your Eyes in the Workplace See More