Keeping your eyes safe and healthy is important at any age. Eye injuries affect about 2.5 million people every year.
Eyes can be injured from everyday activities such as spending too much time looking at a computer or irritation from wearing contact lenses. Injuries to the eye can also happen at work, at home and outside.
Get tips on how to protect your eyes and when to seek treatment from your doctor.
Wellness and Prevention
- Eye Care
- Correcting and Improving Vision
- Laser Photocoagulation for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Photodynamic Therapy for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Corneal Ring Implants
- Scleral Buckling
- Best Way to Age-Proof Your Vision
- How to Know If Your Child Needs Glasses
- Low Vision: What You Need to Know as You Age
- Pneumatic Retinopexy See More