Exercise: Staying Motivated
Most people are aware of the health benefits of exercise. But sometimes that isn’t enough to stay motivated. To maximize the long-term benefits of an exercise program, consistency and regularity are essential.
Health and fitness experts recommend a variety of ways to stay motivated while keeping exercise routines fresh and interesting. First and foremost, it helps to pick activities that are both fun and enjoyable. To keep from getting stuck in a rut, mix up the routine and try new activities. Keep a log of exercise routines and set goals to challenge fitness levels.
Wellness and Prevention
- Fitness and Performance
- Calcium Supplements Should You Take Them
- 7 Heart Benefits of Exercise
- 3 Kinds of Exercise That Boost Heart Health
- 5 Health Problems You’re Actually Not Too Young For
- The Yoga-Heart Connection
- Exercise Motivation Your Heart Will Love
- Why Exercise Matters for Your Heart
- Understanding Your Target Heart Rate
- ABCs of Keeping Heart Healthy
- Fitness Trends: Whats Smart for Your Heart? See More