Dieting and Weight Loss
A healthy weight is important to overall health. Dieting and weight loss may help maintain a healthy weight. A healthy diet includes fruits, vegetables, proteins, and unsaturated fats.
Researchers are studying fad diets and overeating in order to make the healthiest diet recommendations for weight loss and introduce new appetite controlling drugs.
Wellness and Prevention
- Weight Loss: Answers from Cardiologist Jeff Trost
- Weight: A Silent Heart Risk
- The Truth About Low-Glycemic Diets
- Maintaining Weight Loss
- ABCs of Eating Smart for a Healthy Heart
- 5 Protein Packed Foods for Healthy Meatless Meals
- A Heart-Healthy Eating Adventure
- Overeating? It May Be All in Your Head See More