Need some new ideas for your chicken recipes?
A staple of most carnivorous diets, chicken is high in protein and other nutrients. It can be used to create a variety of dishes, including pizza, pasta, soup, salad, stuffing and kabobs. For added excitement, chicken can be prepared and served with marinades, dips and sauces.
Keep an assortment of yummy chicken recipes on hand to enhance weekly family meal planning.
- Chicken Salad Blues
- Chicken Soup
- Cornish Hens with Ginger Plum Stuffing
- Crunchy Chicken Salad
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta
- Southern Chicken and Dumpling Soup
- Southeastern Fresh Ginger Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Teriyaki Chicken and Mango Salad
- Homemade Chicken Parmigiana
- Honey-Herb Chicken
- Enlightened Sausage Stuffing
- Chicken in a Curry-Pistachio Crust
- Southwestern Tex-Mex Chicken Noodle Soup
- Multigrain Chicken Soup
- Mini Greek Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Lemon-Sage Chicken
- Lime Thyme Chicken See More