Need some new ideas for your chicken recipes?
A staple of most carnivorous diets, chicken is high in protein and other nutrients. It can be used to create a variety of dishes, including pizza, pasta, soup, salad, stuffing and kabobs. For added excitement, chicken can be prepared and served with marinades, dips and sauces.
Keep an assortment of yummy chicken recipes on hand to enhance weekly family meal planning.
Wellness and Prevention
- Mini Greek Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Lemon-Sage Chicken
- Chicken in a Curry-Pistachio Crust
- Chicken Soup
- Cornish Hens with Ginger Plum Stuffing
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta
- Southern Chicken and Dumpling Soup
- Southeastern Fresh Ginger Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Teriyaki Chicken and Mango Salad
- Honey-Herb Chicken
- Enlightened Sausage Stuffing See More