Need some new ideas for your chicken recipes?
A staple of most carnivorous diets, chicken is high in protein and other nutrients. It can be used to create a variety of dishes, including pizza, pasta, soup, salad, stuffing and kabobs. For added excitement, chicken can be prepared and served with marinades, dips and sauces.
Keep an assortment of yummy chicken recipes on hand to enhance weekly family meal planning.
Wellness and Prevention
- Southeastern Fresh Ginger Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta
- Cornish Hens with Ginger Plum Stuffing
- Teriyaki Chicken and Mango Salad
- Chicken in a Curry-Pistachio Crust
- Southern Chicken and Dumpling Soup
- Mini Greek Chicken Kabobs
- Chicken Soup
- Honey-Herb Chicken
- Grilled Lemon-Sage Chicken
- Enlightened Sausage Stuffing See More