Diagnosis and Screening for Cardiovascular Conditions
Cardiovascular diagnostic and screening tests can provide a wealth of information about the electrical activity of the heart, heartbeat rhythm, how well blood is pumping through the heart’s chambers and valves, how easily blood is flowing through the coronary arteries to the heart muscle, and whether there are tumors or abnormalities in the structure of the cardiovascular system.
Some tests can even record heart activity to give doctors important details about whether activities like exercise or lying down may be contributing factors to symptoms.
Treatments, Tests and Therapies
- Exercise Echocardiogram
- Holter Monitor
- Carotid Artery Duplex Scan
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Myocardial Perfusion Scan, Stress
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Right Heart Catheterization with Heart Tissue Biopsy
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Myocardial Perfusion Scan, Resting See More