Diagnosis and Screening for Cardiovascular Conditions
Cardiovascular diagnostic and screening tests can provide a wealth of information about the electrical activity of the heart, heartbeat rhythm, how well blood is pumping through the heart’s chambers and valves, how easily blood is flowing through the coronary arteries to the heart muscle, and whether there are tumors or abnormalities in the structure of the cardiovascular system.
Some tests can even record heart activity to give doctors important details about whether activities like exercise or lying down may be contributing factors to symptoms.
Treatments, Tests and Therapies
- Types of Cardiac Imaging: What You Need to Know
- Carotid Artery Duplex Scan
- Myocardial Perfusion Scan, Stress
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Holter Monitor
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Exercise Echocardiogram
- Myocardial Perfusion Scan, Resting
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Right Heart Catheterization with Heart Tissue Biopsy See More