Emotional stress can undermine your health, potentially impacting high blood pressure, susceptibility to illness, abuse of drugs or alcohol, less able to fight disease, and increasing the likelihood of depression. Most people experience some level of stress but there are ways to prevent it from becoming overwhelming.
Wellness and Prevention
- Managing Mood and Stress
- Managing Stress
- Could Your Marriage Benefit From Counseling?
- Tips to Manage Stress Eating
- Stress Management: Important at Any Age
- Risk Factors for Heart Disease: Don't Underestimate Stress
- Can Probiotics Improve Your Mood?
- Yoga for Sleep
- How to Relieve Stress: A 6-Step Plan to Feeling Good
- 4 Mindful Tips to De-Stress This Holiday Season See More