Pelvic Floor Disorders
Pelvic floor disorders are conditions affecting the proper function of a woman’s pelvic organs. These conditions include prolapse or sagging of the organs, problems with bladder and bowel function, as well as the weakening of pelvic muscles and connective tissues.
There are many treatments available for these conditions, ranging from pelvic floor muscle training and lifestyle changes to nerve stimulation and surgical procedures.
Treatments, Tests and Therapies
Wellness and Prevention
- Women’s Preventive Care Timeline: Infographic
- Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Staying Healthy After Menopause
- Did I just have a hot flash? I'm 44!
- Safer Sex Guidelines
- Low Sex Drive — Could It Be a Sign of Depression?
- Freezing Eggs Preserving Fertility for the Future
- Anatomy of Female Pelvic Area See More