I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Important Information to our Infusion Patients
As your infusion providers we want you to know that we are working hard to maintain a safe infusion environment.
Currently, we remain open so that we can ensure that all our patients can receive infusions.
It is the recommendation of our physicians that you continue to receive your infusions to avoid flare ups and prevent hospitalizations.
However, if you have a fever, respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath), nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, or recent exposure to someone that has test positive for COVID-19 please call the infusion center to report these symptoms before coming in.
Please know that we are taking extra measures to ensure that we are decreasing exposure and reducing risk for all our patients and staff:
- • We are prescreening all our patients the day prior to their infusion to assess for any symptoms of COVID-19 or for recent exposure
- • Screening and triaging all infusion patients in a separate room when they enter the infusion center
- • We are making sure to practice appropriate distancing of at least 6 feet
- • We are infusing patients in separate rooms and/or only allowing two patients into the infusion room at a time
Additionally, all staff are being screened for any fevers, respiratory symptoms and other symptoms of COVID-19. If any staff has symptoms, they are not allowed to present to the infusion center.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the infusion center at 410-616-7361 with any questions or concerns.
The Johns Hopkins Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology has an infusion center at its offices in Columbia and Green Spring Station. These locations offer several benefits for patients, including:
- Immediate appointments available
- Free parking
- A convenient location
- An outpatient setting
- A provider on site at all times
- A comfortable infusion room with lounge chairs and Wi-Fi
- The services of experienced, specialized nurses and doctors
We offer the following infusion types:
- Remicade (infliximab)
- Entyvio (vedolizumab)
- Injectafer (IV iron)
- Simponi Aria (golimumab)
- Stelara (ustekinumab) - injections available too
- Orencia (abatacept)
- Actemra (tocilizumab)
- Zoledronic Acid
Our experienced staff will work closely with your doctor to coordinate care and ensure that the doctor is up to date on your infusions.
Infusion Center Hours
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Call the infusion coordinator at 410-616-7361 or email GSSinfusions@jhmi.edu to set up your appointment at either of our convenient locations.
5450 Knoll North Drive, Suite 390
Columbia, MD 21045
Green Spring Station
2360 W Joppa Road, Suite 205
Lutherville, MD 21093
Infusion Medical Director
Alyssa Parian, M.D.