I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Services at the Green Spring Station Clinic
Address and Directions
Location: Joppa Concourse Building
2360 W Joppa Rd
Lutherville, MD 21093
Digestive Weight Loss Center: Suite 206
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Consultations: Suite 205
GI Lab and Motility Center: Suite 206
Infusion Center: Suite 206
Integrative Medicine and Digestive Center: Suite 200
Request an Appointment
Breath tests: 410-933-7495
Anorectal Manometry, Wireless Motility Capsule and Smart Pill: 410-616-7362
Digestive Weight Loss Center: 410-583-LOSE (5673)
Gastroenterology or Hepatology Consultation: 410-933-7495
Integrative Medicine and Digestive Center: 410-828-3585
Outpatient Infusion Center: 410-616-7361
The GI Lab and Motility Center
The GI Lab and Motility Center offers these tests:
- Breath Tests
- Methane and hydrogen for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Lactose, lactulose, sucrose and fructose intolerance
- C-urea breath test for H. pylori (For more information about this test, call 410-583-2614.)
- Anorectal Manometry
- Wireless Motility Capsule
- Smart Pill capsule
The Digestive Weight Loss Center
The Digestive Weight Loss Center offers patients a number of services related to weight loss, including:
- Weight management evaluations
- Nutritional counseling
- Exercise guidance
- Behavioral management
- Concierge endoscopic weight loss program
- Endoscopic procedure using Botox
- Pre-bariatric and post-bariatric surgery evaluations
Gastroenterology or Hepatology Consultation
Patients can set up an appointment to consult with a gastroenterologist or hepatologist.
Integrative Medicine & Digestive Center
The Integrative Medicine & Digestive Center offers these services:
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine
- Digestive health services, including consultations in gastroenterology, colonoscopy screenings and other endoscopic procedures
- Integrative psychotherapy, including individual counseling, meditation, guided imagery and music therapy
- Nutrition consultations
- Therapeutic massage
- Supportive care for cancer patients, survivors and their families
- A women's digestive health program
The center is open for appointments Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. and additional hours by appointment and on Saturdays.
Outpatient Infusion Center
The Infusion Center provides a convenient location for patients who need infusion therapy.