- We currently have vaccination appointments available in Maryland and Washington, D.C. locations. Schedule now with MyChart.
- New appointments are added to MyChart as vaccine supply is made available.
- Use MyChart regularly to check on availability and to schedule your vaccination.
Resources to help you get a vaccine.
We encourage you to use all resources available to you to find a vaccination clinic. Some mass vaccination sites are offering walk-up vaccinations. Please review our Community Vaccine Resources.
If you are offered a COVID-19 vaccination from a mass vaccination site, please take it. Do not wait to get your vaccination from Johns Hopkins Medicine.
Please do not call for COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
We must keep our phone lines clear for people with urgent and acute medical care needs. Please check this page frequently for updates.
Once you are vaccinated, please continue to practice safety guidelines.
If you come to an appointment at any Johns Hopkins Medicine care facility, you will still be screened for COVID-19. We do this even if you have received a vaccine because there is some evidence that even when vaccinated, a person may still be able to carry the virus and infect others.
Read about continued safety measures after you are vaccinated.
Vaccine Discussion and Q&A
Johns Hopkins Medicine experts share information about the vaccine in a live virtual event. Learn more.
Community Vaccine Resources
As supply is so small across Johns Hopkins Medicine, we encourage our patients and community members to take advantage of any opportunity to schedule a vaccination appointment through other state and local health care organizations and agencies. Do not wait to get the COVID-19 vaccine from Johns Hopkins Medicine.
Understanding the COVID-19 Vaccine
- What's Safe After Your COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Got Your COVID-19 Vaccine? 3 Things to Do Now
- Coronavirus, the COVID-19 Vaccine and Epilepsy: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Infographic
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Infographic (Spanish)
- COVID-19 Vaccine: What Parents Need to Know
- Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe?
- The COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Myth Versus Fact
- COVID-19 Vaccines and People of Color
- COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy: 12 Things You Need to Know
- A New, One-Shot COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Can It Affect Your Mammogram Results?
- Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Pause: What You Need to Know
- Safety First for J&J Vaccine Pause
COVID-19 Vaccinations Begin Across Johns Hopkins Medicine
How Do We Know a COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Safe and Effective?
Why is it Important that I Consider Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?
How Does Johns Hopkins Medicine Decide Which Vaccines to Distribute?
Demographics of the COVID-19 Vaccine Trials