I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Center for Music and Medicine
Center for Music & Medicine in the News
- Music Therapy Can Be Just What the Doctor Ordered | Parkinson's News Today
- Music Underlies This Neurologist's Life on the Job and Off | NeurologyToday
- Peabody's SmartGuitar Prototype Prevents Injury by Alerting Musicians When They Strum Too Strongly | Johns Hopkins Magazine
- Dementia Patients May Benefit from Music Therapy | Reuters
- Music a Potent Therapy for Parkinson's Sufferers | WYPR
- He was the ‘Golden Throat’ of Cox Radio. Until the day he woke up and couldn’t speak | The Washington Post
- Music and Medicine: Finding Harmony | Johns Hopkins University
- Second Annual Legacy Society Luncheon strikes a chord | Johns Hopkins University
- Advances Help Musicians with Repetitive Stress Injuries Continue to Play | Baltimore Sun
- A Noteworthy Endeavor | Hopkins Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Partners with Peabody Institute to Increase Patient Engagement Through Music | FierceHealthcare
- Emerging Hopkins Center Harmonizing Music and Medicine | Baltimore Sun
- Studying Music as the Prescription | Johns Hopkins Magazine